Ring REINVPA20 Inverter 2000W / Inverter mit reiner Sinuswelle
Professional 2000 watt pure sine wave inverter, converts 12 volt battery
power into useful 230 volt AC mains power - ideal for remote applications
such as service vehicles. Pure sine wave inverters provide an extremely
pure output, which replicates the normal domestic mains supply. This makes
them suitable for powering products not compatible with modified sine wave
inverters, such as certain power tools, coffee machines, laser printers
and sensitive electronics such as laptops and audio/visual equipment.
Highly efficient, running at 90% efficiency at 75% load, and with minimal footprint to reduce installation space. Includes a power saving mode to reduce battery drain when not in use. All models are fully protected against overload, over temperature and low/high voltages.
An additional LCD screen is also available, to provide power consumption information – essential for effective power management when working remotely. Also available is the RINVCM Current Sensor, which monitors the inverter's battery current, allowing indication of time remaining before battery is flat to help improve power management.
PowerSourcePure inverters are E-Marked and tested and certified to the relevant EMC and LVD Directives.
- Product Code: REINVPA20 (EU)
- Cont Power Rating (up to 12 hrs): 2000 watts
- Peak Power Rating (up to 200ms): 4000 watts
- Output Voltage: 200/220/230/240V AC ±10%
- Output Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine Wave
- Input Voltage Range: 9.5V-16.5V (12V nom)
- Input Current: 196amps (max)
- Efficiency @ 75% load: 90%
- No Load Current: < 2.0amp
- Power Saving Mode: Yes
- Power Saving Mode Current: <0.2amp
- Low Battery Alarm: 10.0V-11.5V ±0.5 volt
- Low Battery Shutdown: 9.5V-11.0V ±0.5 volt
- Thermal Protection: 60 ± 10°C
- USB Port: 2.1amp
- Display Panel Port: Yes
- Current Sensor Port: Yes
- Comms Port: Yes
- Input Cable Gauge / Length: 38mm² / 95cm
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 420 x 247 x 118.5
- Weight: 5.9kg